This is the easiest way I've found to make delicious Rice Krispies treats, it really takes me back to my childhood days! These also make a cost-effective and excellent Halloween "Trick or Treat". What you'll need:
* 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
* Chocolate (optional)
* 40 big marshmallows, or 1 bag
* 1/4 Cup Butter
* 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional but recommended by myself)
1. Put ¼ cup of butter in a pot, and put on low heat for 5-10 min.
2. Add the 40 marshmallows, and vanilla. When all melted, add the rice crispies.
3. Spread the cereal mixture on the tray and flatten with a spatula. You may need to repeatedly grease the spatula since the mixture will be very sticky.
4. Let it cool to room temperature for 15-20 minutes, cut into 24 pieces and enjoy !